•   Notifications
  • Welcome to our forums

Join us now to get access to all our awesome features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more.

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Breaking SHOCKING news
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
  • Hybrid View

Breaking SHOCKING news

Greg Oden out for the year (again)
      William Bryhn
      President & CEO
      The Sports Jury LLC.

[email protected]

Jailblazers may have made the biggest blunder since they took Sam Bowie over His Airness
      William Bryhn
      President & CEO
      The Sports Jury LLC.

[email protected]

Blazers are pretenders every year regardless

they are not scary in 7 game series with or without oden

And here I was thinking the shocking news was that Bosh actually broke the 20 point barrier tonight.
      Benjamin Dial
      Director of Marketing, South
      The Sports Jury LLC.

Senior College Football Writer | College Football Moderator
      [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by bendial View Post
      And here I was thinking the shocking news was that Bosh actually broke the 20 point barrier tonight.
      noooo lol People only make comments when the Heat do poorly...not when they win/crush someone.

Several examples from last night: Nash didnt do anything against the Heat so the elite PG complaint cant be used. Bosh scored 35 while sitting out the entire 4th quarter so his uselessness point cant be brought up either. Miami was also up big early and stayed up big, so their inability to close cant be brought up as well. What to do???
      Jonathan Colao
      TSJ Blogger | Sports Analyst

"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser."
      Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by 4fuksake View Post
      noooo lol People only make comments when the Heat do poorly...not when they win/crush someone.

Several examples from last night: Nash didnt do anything against the Heat so the elite PG complaint cant be used. Bosh scored 35 while sitting out the entire 4th quarter so his uselessness point cant be brought up either. Miami was also up big early and stayed up big, so their inability to close cant be brought up as well. What to do???
      That's easy- you do what I did. Make fun of their overall yearly performance by making a joke about how surprising it was that they played well.
      Benjamin Dial
      Director of Marketing, South
      The Sports Jury LLC.

Senior College Football Writer | College Football Moderator
      [email protected]

Thats because the heat are expected to crush teams ya dork .. You have 2 first ballot hall of famers, and a decent side kick in Bosh.

When the media, and all the **** LBJ & Bosh said going into this season -- of course we're all going to mock the heat when they lose.
      William Bryhn
      President & CEO
      The Sports Jury LLC.

[email protected]

I honestly kind of feel bad for oden, his career is over before it started. He should think about doing something else for a living because I doubt any NBA teams are gonna give him a guaranteed contract after all this.
      Zack SmokeDank
      NBA Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeDank View Post
      I honestly kind of feel bad for oden, his career is over before it started. He should think about doing something else for a living because I doubt any NBA teams are gonna give him a guaranteed contract after all this.
      I feel bad for him too because he is probably in constant pain...however the guy got paid pretty good money for not doing much. I dont think he has played a full season worth of games yet.
      Jonathan Colao

Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex2005 View Post
      Thats because the heat are expected to crush teams ya dork .. You have 2 first ballot hall of famers, and a decent side kick in Bosh.

When the media, and all the **** LBJ & Bosh said going into this season -- of course we're all going to mock the heat when they lose.
      I've said from the beginning that this was going to happen. I say they keep this hot/cold type of play for at least 20 more games. If they go 20-10 it would be as catastrophic as people will make it out to be. However, I think for the last half of the season, this team will be much tougher to beat. Im looking forward to the rematch against the Magic coming up soon, and then the game against the Lakers over the holidays. The Heat will have 32 games under their belt by then, so it should be interesting.
      Jonathan Colao

Vince Lombardi

I've said from the beginning that this was going to happen. I say they keep this hot/cold type of play for at least 20 more games. If they go 20-10 it would be as catastrophic as people will make it out to be. However, I think for the last half of the season, this team will be much tougher to beat. Im looking forward to the rematch against the Magic coming up soon, and then the game against the Lakers over the holidays. The Heat will have 32 games under their belt by then, so it should be interesting.
      you should buy my tixs for sale ;]..magic/heat

ill give you a TSJ discount (seriously)

They already said they won't give Oden a contract extension

Christian Walentin
      Advertising Manager
      The Sports Jury LLC.

NBA Moderator
      [email protected]

As far as Oden goes...it just shows that most people being 7 feet tall or taller are bound to have knee problems, and people we see in the NBA are just freaks of nature
      Jonathan Colao

Vince Lombardi

lol biggest bust since Ryan Leaf
      Mike "Nimrod" Eckert
      TSJ analyst | NBA Moderator